Reporting and communication
Essar Oil has been communicating its sustainability performance through the annual sustainability report of its parent company Essar Energy Ltd. since 2012.
The non-financial reporting of the Company is based on internationally accepted reporting frameworks such as:
- The Global Reporting Inititative’s G3.1 guidelines;
- GRI Oil & Gas sector supplement;
- IPIECA/API/OGP Oil and Gas Industry Guidance on voluntary sustainability reporting;
- AccountAbility’s AA1000 APS 2008 and
- the Global Compact principles.
Please click on the following links to read the Reports.